[IRCA] 890 Spanish UNID - help needed

Had a decent opening here to the west this morning at sunrise and caught
this UNID SS station on 890 under a strong WLS.  I'd be grateful if anyone
could lend an ear and help with the ID, or at least help with what's being
said here.  I have a station in mind but I'll wait to hear from others
first.  Here's a link to the clip from 1203 UTC, 890 kHz, phased BOGs
towards the west:

http://amdxer.com/download/DX_Audio_Clips_Other/890_Khz_UNID_08MR15_1203_UTC.mp3

The Spanish talk begins at 1:13 in the clip with what I think could be call
letters.

Many thanks for lending your ears!

73,
Tim Tromp