Re: [IRCA] 530KHz CIAO ? + pips

I'm hearing a few beeps like the type you would hear right before a ToH ID, but nothing like the 1-per-second-for-a-full-minute time pips (or clicks) that are typical of Radio Reloj.  I AM hearing the phone # given out, and perhaps some Spanish in the background.  Sounds like a mashup of CIAO and Cuba's Radio Enciclopedia is what you have.  73,Rick DauSouth Omaha, Nebraska  (on my way to Iowa City for 48 hrs of R-n-R)