Re: [IRCA] KARR 1460 Kirkland WA new CP

Thanks Bruce,  Covington was the closest city I could find close to the coordinates. With 625w, they should cover that area ok. It will be interesting to see how you and other Puget sound DXers receive them. 625w from a 65 vertical wire is not much. If it is in a residential area, I wonder what they are using for the support, a tree, a building?

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR
KGED QSL Manager