Re: [IRCA] Portable for FM

Tecsun PL-310. I have two of them, one is the old PL-310, the other is the
newer PL-310. In terms of
sensitivity and selectivity on FM there's no difference. They also don't
overload.

Russ Edmunds
15 mi NW Phila
Grid FN20id
<wb2bjh@xxxxxxxxx>

AM: Modified Sony ICF2010's (2) barefoot w/whip
FM: Yamaha T-80 & T-85, each w/ Conrad RDS Decoder;
Onkyo T-450RDS; Tecsun PL-310 ( 2);
modified Sony ICF2010 w/APS9B @ 15';
Grundig G8 w/whip; modified Sony ICF2010 w/whip