Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 15:29:19 -0800
From: "Steve" <VE7SL@xxxxxxx>
    <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [IRCA] 1220 UNID

Condx last night were very much improved over what they have been, at least
domestically. The GY's were alive with rich deep audio, not the usual
muffled-jungle of signals. One new state was heard (#29), KWOD/KMBZ
identifying as "The Business Channel" on 1350...Kansas City, KS.

As well, this one was heard at 0600Z TOH and in the clear for almost two
full minutes. I think it's WSLM, Salem, IN, with the weather, and several
"my country WSLM" (I think) idents. Also a mention of "never having to wait
more than 20 minutes for the latest weather forecast." Perhaps someone
closer could confirm the format. This would also be a new state for me.

http://members.shaw.ca/skcraig/wslm.mp3

Steve

--- End Message ---