Re: [IRCA] Headphones

Thanks, Chuck. What a price difference. That'd be a bit more in Cdn $, plus shipping but still considerably cheaper. I needed these right away - going up north for a week with my partner and want something so if she's listening to music or watching a movie I can spin the dials if cx are good. Glad to know a few of you are using these...

Saul