Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Mexican anthem hunt

I'm usually asleep by midnight CST so I can't be of too much help here. re:1100 XETGO has often been coming in well and occasionally clobbering WTAM the past couple of weeks. On 1070 I managed to hear a weak Radio Noticias slogan, so that is XESP and new for me. Others on 1070 are also possible. Both XEAU and XEMCA get out decently well on 1090.

73 KAZ Barrington IL