[IRCA] Latin logs (with Ecuador on 870)

Thank you guys for your comments about my Ecuador station. This is what I call being at the right place at the right moment :-)

Indeed on that day, after slowly recovering from a bad flu, I went to my listening post which has been deserted for a couple of days and I've been blessed with good DX at least!

Another one on my log list which I'm particularly happy with is Radio Cordillera, a 5 (or maybe 10) Kw station from Bogotà that Jim mentioned. I had the chance that night to record the full ID including their call sign:

http://www.quebecdx.com/colombia_hjcv_1190.mp3

Sylvain