Re: [IRCA] 1610 Time Pips

Thanks Bruce, Steve...the mystery deepens but at least we know what it's not.

Steve / 73

Steve

I checked the Seattle NOAA weather radio tonight. At :20 and :40 it had a full blown ID with call, location, frequency, and current time, all in low-res synthesized voice. No time pips, but another site could be doing things slightly differently. I also heard the same ID at :49, so it might be something they do every 10 minutes.

Bruce