[IRCA] 1360 TACOMA

Thanks Bruce Portzer for the tip that KKMO-1360 (1 mile away) was off on Sunday. However, due to some family stuff, I didnât read it until today. Around 1pm PDT it was still off; at 4 it was on with splotchy, unlistenable audio. It went off again, providing me with a good signal from KUIK from about 4:30, after which time I positioned the loop perpendicular to the KRKO IBOC slop on 1370 in hopes of snagging KWNC Quincy. Spanish music was coming in readably at 4:57 so I started the tape. The level held and it looked good for a nice ID at 5. Not to be. At precisely 4:59:30, KKMO came back on with the same splotchy audio I heard at 4. Some anti-DX sadist is obviously down there on the waterfront working on itâ (Only the carrier is on now at 5:25 PDT).

Pete Taylor
Tacoma, WA
12225w 4719n
HQ180 & ICF2010