From: richarda@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2014 8:06:31 AM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Oklahoma TP DX 10/27/14

I noticed there was a significant solar flare after my DX session
this morning. ÂUsually strong short wave signals from Radio
Australia faded out around 1440 GMT. ÂK-index was reported to
Be 9.

I'm curious to know how it might have affected medium wave DX
along the Pacific Coast at that time.

Richard Allen.