[IRCA] Radio Shack 12-639

I found one of these AM-FM portables at the Goodwill. I didn't need it but
couldn't just leave it there. Only problem is the back battery/line cord
cover is missing. I plugged it in and it plays. When I have time I'll see
how well it pulls in stations.

Anyone with a donor radio I would love to find a cover.

Martin