[IRCA] KFKA 1310 CO into IL nicely again

For the second night in a row, KFKA is coming into my Barrington IL QTH rather well. While I can catch them via sunset skip, normally they are almost never heard later at night. Peak levels make me think that they could be running day rig.

Also from CO 1430 KEZW has often dominated the channel at night this season whereas they used to be very rare.

73 KAZ Barrington IL Perseus and Broadside DKAZ array aimed west.