From: "Nigel Pimblett" <nige2730@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2014 9:19:03 PM
Subject: [IRCA] Alberta TPs for 16 October 2014

ÂÂ Â Â ÂReception patterns continued to be vastly different to the coast
today, as once again the Asians were missing in action. ÂThe DU
reception was similar to yesterday, though with a bit less audio.
Tahiti was the exception as it was better than yesterday, and had one of
its best mornings of the season.

702ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂRadio Live, Auckland, NZÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂVery weak, but tentatively the one with man
talking at 1336, as the voice seemed the same as yesterday. Â I was able
to confirm that yesterday's reception was indeed Radio Live, thanks to
the excellent archive feature on their website. ÂThat was a new one for
me, and happy to get it, as when the new 700 comes on in Calgary,
that'll pretty much be it for DX on 702.

738ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂRFO, TahitiÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂFrench language pop song at 1335, good signal at times.

Otherwise, it was just carriers, with strong ones on 756 and 828.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta