Re: [IRCA] UNID Radio Disney 910

Hi KAZ,

What I meant to type, was that I will wait for Eastern cx to improve as last night they were terrible. But there are ups and downs in night to night conditions. The sunspot cycle is not helping this year. The 80s were fantastic for Eastern cx here. WXVI 1600 AL was common here morning after morning. Some distant stations I have heard in the past night after night, you would think the station would be there forever, but that isn't the case. hi.

73,
Patrick Martin
Seaside OR
KGED QSL Manager