[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 15 October 2014

I've been away again for a few days, so missed any good conditions that might have been around. Today was certainly a big zero here as far as the Asians go, but did note some weak audio on several frequencies, apparently from New Zealand.

684 unID Weak, with man talking at 1325. Rhema, which has been logged here before, seems the most likely

702 unID Weather forecast at 1334, then few seconds of big band music, and into talk. Normally I'd strongly suspect ABC Sydney, but given the lack of any other Aussies it may have been Radio Live from Auckland, especially as I thought I heard Wellington mentioned in the weather.

738	RFO, Tahiti	Presumed the one with vocal by a woman at 1338.

819	unID	Just traces of talk at 1337

828	unID	Faint audio traces at 1326

909	unID	Very weak, with traces of music at 1325.

1008    Newstalk ZB , Tauranga, NEW ZEALAND
Tentatively the one with man talking at 1333. Wouldn't cooperate by peaking at the same time as 1035.

1035	Newstalk ZB, Wellington, NEW ZEALAND
	Caught mention of Newstalk ZB, then woman speaking at 1331

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta