[IRCA] Way OT; Book Published

--- Begin Message ---
Hi All:

My first book, A New Look at Jobis now available from CrossBooks in softcover, hardcover and in all the eBook formats. It is available from CrossBooks, or Amazon and several other web sites. If we can sell enough copies we may be able to get my wife out of her night job as a sleep technician.

As some of you know, I was a long-time IRCA member and editor (from 1970-74) of EDXR. I am also, like Jim Renfrew, a Presbyterian pastor. Signed copies are available from me for $16.99 +$5.01 packaging & shipping in softcover and $33.99 + $6.01 packaging & shipping for hardcover.

73
David Faulkner
B.A., History, Michigan State University
Master of Divinity, Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary
M.A., American History, The Ohio University
ABD in 20th-century U.S. History, The Ohio University
5350 Shawnee Drive, Albany, Ohio 45710  (740) 854-4012

--- End Message ---