[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 13 September 2014

With the solar action I wasn't expecting any Asians, and my expectations were met in that regard. Had hoped the DU stuff would be invigorated, but that hope was only met to a small degree. Yes, the action was all DU, and there were quite a number of carriers, but the audio was pretty much all of the 'barely there category:

702	ABC Sydney	Presumed the one with traces of a man talking at 1233.

774   	ABC Melbourne	Weak, but heard Aussie-accented man speaking at 1233.

855 ABC Wide Bay Presumed, with instrumental music at 1228, and conversation between man and woman at 1232.

1116 4BC Brisbane Would pop up every so often with traces of talk between 1223 and 1240.

That was it for audio.  Some that came close were 594, 639, and 891.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta