[IRCA] ULR DX……Call Change for 1570 Beverly, MA.

Hi Guys:

 Well….I haven't turned on the old Ultralight Radio here in about 6 Months!!! Since it feels like it's going to Snow here tonight, I figured this was as good a time as any to get back into AM DX Mode!! I have spent the summer DXing FM and TV. I'm hoping the FM Tropo season is not over yet, but I should be keeping an ear on AM BCB as well so I don't miss anything too exciting. Nothing new was noted this session, but I did log a station I don't hear very often, and they have changed calls since I last heard them. So we'll log them as a RELOG with New Calls!! Hoping for some Aurora once this X Class Flare hits the earth, maybe we'll get something New by both AM and FM!!

RADIO USED……………..SONY T-615 Ultralight BAREFOOT

ULR TOTALS are………..1080 Stations Heard.

73…………ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA

1570  WMVX  Beverly, MASSACHUSETTS   Sept/11/14  1935 EDT     Portuguese    FAIR
Soccer gMae in progress. Excited Portuguese announcer. (No Gooooooooooals heard though!!)
Many mentions of Brazil…..but not sure who was playing???
I was able to match this up with the live web feed…..definitely them!!
Still on Day power of 50 KW.

RELOG but NEW CALLS EX-WNSH         50 KW/85 Watts
ROSS, ONT.