[IRCA] Cx are decent to the west from IL

Best cx of the new season tonight to the west as it is quiet and distant and west coast stuff is in. Most interesting was having 1340 KTOQ Rapid City atop for about 2 minutes around 2200 CDT with HSFB (yes Sat night HSFB) and local ads. Hopefully with detailed listening I can find something new on the recordings and finally break the GY wall I have that's meant nothing from MT/WY/CO/NM or further west on GY's in 20 years of DXing to the west from here.

Other stuff noted in quick listening to some ToH recordings was KGED 1680 CA, KGA 1510 WA and 1130 and 1040 from Vancouver.

73 KAZ Barrington IL Perseus and Broadside Array of two 21 x 120 ft DKAZ antennas spaced 260 ft apart aimed west.