Re: [IRCA] AM radio struggling to keep listeners.

My take on this is there are too many radio stations on the air. If you cut the ad pie into too many smaller pieces, there is not enough money to support all of the stations. In this day, we are overwhelmed with entertainment sources. There just enough money to go around to support it all. AM is the old technology and young people of today just do not listen to AM and many not even FM. They stream everything.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR