[IRCA] XEMU 580 Mexico IDed > ON

580 XEMU MEXICO Piedras Negras logged at Burnt River ON Feb 28 at 2305 EST. Clip attached. Definite Mexican content - clear mentions of Mexicana. My thanks to DXer Jon Hamilton who pulled the ID outa this one - La Rancherita del Aire. It's west of San Antonio Texas, right on the Tex-Mex border. 5000 watts day, 2500 watts night. Logged 800 XEROK Ciudad Juarez less than an hour later, paralleling it to its webstream. Both are new. Heavy auroral conditions that night; still going through my unIDs.

XEMU clip is online at:   http://forums.wtfda.org/showthread.php?8743

Saul Chernos
Burnt River ON