[IRCA] upcoming dx tests

Re dx tests....

Apart from the 1450 station Sunday UTC, what else is coming up and when???

I seem to remember a couple of others listed in March???

Pity the link to the dx test url goes to some chinese page now!! Is there any other place these days where the dx tests are listed?

I look forward to a challenge on Saturday night.. / Sunday morning