Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 15:46:28 -0600
From: les@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: am@xxxxxxxxxxx; irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [IRCA] Daytime DX

Today was a good day for daytime DX, with a nice mix of stations from
Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi, and Tennessee coming in. I remember
hearing a station in Kentucky one mid-day morning, and being pretty
proud of that catch.

I'm curious what others have managed to log during the daytime hours?
Best catch? Tips and/or equipment advice for daytime DXing? My noise
levels here in suburbia are actually lower in the daytime than at
night
unless I want to stay up well past midnight.

--
73,

Les Rayburn, N1LF
Maylene, AL
EM63

Member NRC, IRCA, & Medium Wave DX Circle
Former CPC Chairman for NRC/IRCA

Perseus SDR, SDR-IQ,Funcube Pro, Wellbrooke ALA-1530+ loop, LF
Engineering Active Whips,
Quantum Phaser, Kiwa Loop, Palstar MW Pre-Selector