From: Chernos Saul <sauldx@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:02/22/2014  9:00 PM  (GMT-06:00)
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,am@xxxxxxxxxxx,amfmtvdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,mwdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [mwdx] New antenna, new station

New directional FLG100LN-2 flag antenna aimed west-southwest installed this afternoon, moved my other unterminated flag to a different spot on the property and it's north-south. On the new wsw flag just heard Charlotte checkers hockey, sounds like game has ended. Ads for NC lottery and an ad for a chiropractor in AC 803 which is very close to Charlotte. WZVG is new. Montreal to my east is huge on the unterminated N-S loop, so with Montreal absent on this new terminated critter (WLIL mixing in with country), it's just done its job.

Saul Chernos
Burnt River ON