[IRCA] New features but donors needed

January 28 2014

Hello

Now that 2014 is moving along, we need to tell you that we've had
only 6 donations in the past month, to be expected as thoughts and
concerns are elsewhere over the Christmas/New Year period.

The result is that we have to find $1,912 by the end of the month to
meet the overheads.

You'll find more new Retro Radio Dial features now online as we've
had some time to research them over the quiet time, and we've got
some more in the works. We'll do what we can to keep bringing more
features and content online this year, which is also our 10th
anniversary online.

Visits to the website www.radioheritage.net are up these past few
weeks, and we've been fielding a good number of the inquiries that
people make when their focus is on family and memories, and we
continue the work of protecting memorabilia and researching new
features and all the other unseen work that goes behind what we share.

We do need to find this $1,912 in the next few days, so if you can
make a donation towards these overheads right now, it will be very
welcomed........all donations are acknowledged online and you can now
make smaller more regular donations for ongoing sustaining support.

Thanks so much for joining us again in 2014, and do enjoy the new
features we've recently added such as Retro Radio Dial Australia, New
Zealand & Pacific; South East Asia; South Asia; and Brazil....and
keep an eye out for more......

All best wishes for 2014

Radio Heritage Foundation
www.radioheritage.net
The Global Radio Memories Project
connecting today's people with yesterdays radio
Supporter funded registered non-profit organization

Email code PW7 to be removed from this mailing list and allow 15
working days for a volunteer to process your request.