[IRCA] TP DX in Seattle on JAnuary 25

Conditions weren't all that great today. The TPs showed up early and decided to call it quits well before the sunrise enhancement was scheduled to start. Now I have time to listen to my recordings from yesterday, or perhaps even get some things done around the house.

Good - Easily understood by a native speaker
Memories of yesterday

`
972     HLCA, man & woman in Korean 1401, then music
1566    HLAZ, discussion in Japanese 1321

Poor - One notch above imaginary audio
747    JOIB, woman in Japanese 1420
828    Faint female talk 1426
1422    bits of talk 1425
1575    Weak talk 1309, presumably from VOA