[IRCA] This weekend only $10 Amazon Voucher

November 16 2013

This weekend only, we're giving away a US$10 Amazon voucher to the
first 41 people who donate A$/US$100 and become a sponsor of the
Global Radio Memories project at www.radioheritage.net.

New Zealand donors - you can also claim a 33% tax refund but hurry,
this offer ends at midnight 17 November 2013 - we accept Visa &
Mastercard via Paypal at www.radioheritage.net.

* 350 plus radio history features
* Art of Radio series
* Long Lost Australian Radio Stars series
* Island Radio Pacific Style series
* Armed Forces Radio series
* Kiwi Radio series
* Today's Pacific Asia Listeners Radio Guide
* Today's New Zealand Radio Guide
* Today's Australian Radio Guide
& much much more.......rare photos.....art work.........

All content is free for community use and made possible by
international financial supporters you'll find recognized on our Roll
of Honor.

Make sure of your $US10 Amazon voucher this weekend and enjoy your
Xmas gift shopping.

You've been on our mailing list since 2007 or earlier, so we're
giving you a special earlybird opportunity to qualify for the $US10
Amazon voucher and if you're already a financial supporter, we'll
upgrade you on the Roll of Honor with our special thanks.

Radio Heritage Foundation
The Global Radio Memories project
Where today's people connect with yesterdays radio
www.radioheritage.net

To be removed from this mailing list email the code PW7 and allow 15
working days for your address to be manually removed by a volunteer.