[IRCA] KBBI 890 Homer very strong!

890    KBBI AK, Homer like it was next door at S9+20 with album rock. Audible off every antenna but the Eastern Beverage, with ID in between sets  at 0003 EDT 11/7 with young male announcer "You're listening to KBBI Homer" Back into album rock. Probably the strongest I have ever heard them! I could even detect the transmitter hum during dead air! Also decent signal on several barefoot portables. (PM-OR)

Drake R8, NW EWE

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR
KGED QSL Manager