[IRCA] Northern Bay Newfoundland Medium Wave Radio Dxpedition Completed

[IRCA] Northern Bay Newfoundland Medium Wave Radio Dxpedition Completed

Hello To All,
The Northern Bay, Newfoundland Medium Wave Radio Dxpedition has concluded.
Hi Everyone,
We are finally situated and now living in Carbonear , Newfoundland at our new residence after making the move from Northern Bay.
We still have some things to move from Northern Bay  tomorrow Saturday Nov 2 and then our move will be fully completed.
The month long duration time at Northern Bay was very enjoyable. We met some nice folks and made new friends there.
The Dxpedition time there was great and a memorable experience. I will be compiling and  posting photos and logs information related to the Dxpedition on a webpage link as soon as possible.
Wishing everyone Good DX
Allen Willie
Carbonear, Newfoundland