Re: [IRCA] New MW QSL (KBRV 800)

I would need to look but I bet at least half of my QSLs in the past 9 years
are prepared cards. A few professionally printed cards but several homemade
type QSLs. Very few letters on professionally printed letterhead but many on
plain paper and some of them have station logos added.

The problem with prepared cards is they are unique and I have many that
weren't even signed.

There are still DXer friendly stations so don't stop sending reports. I know
the cost is around $1 for me to send a report and with a follow up it could
cost a couple dollars for a QSL so it's important to send a professional
letter and check QSL lists for v/s information.

Hope to see more QSLs reported.

Martin