Re: [IRCA] Stickers-2014 IRCA Convention

Re: [IRCA] Stickers-2014 IRCA Convention

Paul, sorry that you cannot make it to the convention. I hope something changes so that you can. Donations of stickers for the goodie table can be sent to IRCA Convention  c/o John Johnson, 265 Waterton Way, Billings MT 59102-7755. John and Nancy are the hosts for our 2014 event. Stickers, Keyrings, Pens, auction items, etc...are always gratefully accepted. 73 and good DX! ---Mike Sanburn