Re: [IRCA] TP 7 Oct Gabriola version

At 05:09 08-10-13, I wrote:

1575 AFN? American pop mx mixing with SE Asian talk from VoA 1405UTff Unfortunately when woman started talking EE with American accent at 1408UT, VoA was about equal and the domestic splatter was gaining as well. She was back at 1414UT, but still a battle to make sense of what she was saying, pretty much faded under VoA by 1420UT with hints afterwards

As I sent that, Bruce's loggings arrived, so I went back to the recording, sure enough, literally leaping out from behind VoA at 1402UT, "the Raiders beat the Chargers in Sunday's late night football, Tom Doma?, AP Radio News", into something from Wall Street Journal and back into the splash. Strange propagation.

best wishes,

Nick