Re: [IRCA] KWAK 1240 verie

Hello,

Not a DX test, but I have a KWAK 1240 verie from a frequency check, dated
11 April 1959 signed by Scooter Segraves, Sound Stage 124

The letterhead is a duck wearing a tux and bowtie, and quacking (kwakking?)
into a 77DX type mic on a floorstand, holding it crooner style.

The freq check was done on Tuesdays 0145-0200 CST and the station operated
0530-2200 localtime. I heard the freq check in New Jersey, I think just once.
This must have been a schoolday no less...maybe I flunked History to stay up
for this check...who knows? I was in 11th grade then.

Scooter was a well known and regarded NRC'er.

Is this what is sought, and if so, still needed?  How may I help?

73 Bob Foxworth