 From: Sylvain Naud <sylvainnaud62@xxxxxxxxx>
To: International Radio Club of America <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2013 8:47 PM
Subject: [IRCA] GeoClock

Hi All,

A couple of years ago, I purchased the basic version of GeoClock to get
more maps than the demo version. It worked well until recently, after
changing my Vista laptop with a Win 7 machine. I went trough the
registering processas it should and I entered my license key.

Now, the software seem having been registered but I only have the 4 demo
maps instead of the 45 maps I should normally have. I emailed the author
some days ago asking for help but I'm still without any answer.

I'm now wondering if there's any kind of support nowadays for this
program?  Is there something more "up to date" on the market that
doesthe same job, or even better?

Any hints would be welcome.

Thank you.

Sylvain Naud