[IRCA] Aug 25 DX (if you want to call it that)

[IRCA] Aug 25 DX (if you want to call it that)

I tried DXing from home today. Last time I did that was in 2005 in kent wa. The band is much more quite there.
Unlike here (40 miles north of the bay area) it was what you could expect. It would have been a great day to be on the coast. The band was alive with hets and a few with audio.

The best ones were

972khz KK and are good friend 1566kHz .

Makes me wish for a SDR.  : )

Thanks