[IRCA] The WDEV DX Test

If people read my website, it mentions test would start at 12:03pm plus or
minus about 2 minutes.

I put that in there knowing that with news, weather and other commitments ,
the test might not start at exactly 12:03.

Wishing stations would start their Dx tests on time?  We should be glad
they'll do it at all!

WDEV's comittment is to their local Listeners first.

That's why whenever I record something I Always add a few minutes leeway on
either side just in case.

Figures... Someone always complains about every DX test.. Something isn't
exactly right, wasn't done well, etc.

We should all send Bob Welch at WDEV a quick email, saying thank you for
the test.. Wether we heard it or not. Bob's email is bwelch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Two more DX tests coming up this weekend!

Paul