Re: [IRCA] WDEV and WBT Tests

Replayed my recording of 550khz several times.  The
only thing resembling very weak morse code occurrs between
23:08:20 and 23:08:30 CDT.  The time is
precise.  I inject WWV time signal at the beginning
of all my recordings - with 150' long wire using the R8A's
2nd VFO tuned to 5mhz.

For 550khz I have a
Quantum QX pro in the attic with my 2 1/2 foot loop
air coupled a few inches directly above hanging from
rafters  Both were peaked to 550khz before test
began.  WKRC was dominant.  Many thanks to Paul
Walker for setting this up.

As for WBT digital
test - a total washout.  WTAM 1100 owns the channel
here with their IBOC completely covering 1110 in that
direction!

Around 1am this morning, not sure of
exact time, noted WIND 560 with dead air and a couple
of weak stations south.  Too tired to persue.

Tom Jasinski
Joliet, IL