Re: [IRCA] Help Needed - QRM

If anything would hear less noise, it would be one of the Wellbrook loops, Michael. If the loop is old, is it possible that one of the two connections of the loop to the preamp has broken loose? When that happens (bitter experience) the antenna becomes an excellent inhaler of noise.

Sounds like a nice location you have, it would be vastly preferable for it to be a good DX location as well.

best wishes,

Nick