[IRCA] DX

Patrick,

Thanks for sharing your beverage logging's with us. If I remember right, you receive a TIS from back East? We have been having a herd of elk (around 19) grazing off and on our land below the house. I would have to lay down a bog or wire above 8' to clear the elk and deer.  The longest bog I could manage would be about 700' and run North & South. Would have to have about a 200' coax run to reach the end of the bog. Always enjoy your DX postings Patrick.

Best regards,

Dennis,
Kalama, WA