[IRCA] NE Oregon Saturday DU/TP

A mix of DU and TP again this morning, with 891 having its best level so far this year. I'm thrilled my poor antennas are still getting some Pacific reception compared to the longwires I used at the old location.
594 Asian talk, poor/weak 1328 utc.
774 Asian talk, very poor/poor 1329 utc.
891 4TAB with horseracing, poor/weak with music underneath (5AN) 1331 utc; later 5AN was dominant with C&W/folk music program 1339 utc.
279 Radio Rossii very poor 1302 utc.