[IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 3-28

Hello All,

Sandwiched in between Nick and Dennis in this notorious DU-dead zone I pretty much got the worst of both propagation paths this morning... Nick's total lack of Asians and Dennis' total lack of  DU's. The only TP's to reach definite audio level here this morning were a couple of Asian big guns (594-JOAK and 1566-HLAZ), and they sure didn't sound very big. Both of these die-hards reached poor-fair audio around 1335, along with some threshold audio on 1134-KBS and 1575-VOA. None of these stuck around for long, though, and the morning was pretty dreary. I was psychologically prepared for a lengthy report of obscure DU's from Nick or Walt in Victoria, but at least that seems to have been avoided this time.

73 and Good DX,
Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)
C.Crane SWP 7.5" Slider loopstick Ultralight +
New 12" Medium Wave FSL antenna