[IRCA] KFUT English language PSA's

While listening for the reported het on 1270 kHz--This normally all Spanish formatted station licensed to Thousand Palms, CA startled me a bit last night with an English language public service announcement from California State Parks (all about desert flora and fauna). I only mention it in case someone much further away hear's this one and thinks they have logged something else.

Eric Cooper
Mission Viejo, Ca

Sent from my iPad