Re: [IRCA] re" KLYC 1260 signs off Air March 22, 2013 at 1:00

I now have the final hour of the KLYC sign off broadcast. The file is 27.90 mb and yahoo has a limit size of 25 mb. When I get the file under 25 mb I will send it out.

Best regards,

Dennis,
Kalama, WA

________________________________
 From: Dennis Vroom <vroomski@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, March 22, 2013 1:53 PM
Subject: [IRCA] re" KLYC 1260 signs off Air March 22, 2013 at 1:00

I recorded the last two hours of KLYC's sign-off at 1:00 PM PDT.  The first hour saved to the computer fine.  The final hour recorded - I even played it back - but there was some glitch somewhere and it saved nothing. I clicked "save as" like usual and then "save" again, only to have a dialog box appear and my file gone. I've done this hundreds of times, so who knows what happened. FYI, the woman who owns the station thanked advertisers, listeners and staff. The final song was the Traveling Wllbury's "End of the Line".

Best regards,

Dennis,
Kalama, WA