[IRCA] MWDX from South Africa

Good Morning from Cape Town South Africa,

I am new to the list and this is my first posting.Last night 24 Febuary I heard the follwing stations (Darknes currently falls at 17.50 UTC):

18.15 UTC. Ulimate FM, Lancer's Gap, Maseru, Lesotho on 891KHZ. 50kW TX. Distance 610miles. Fair reception. 18.18 UTC. VOA Selebi Pikwe, Botswana on 909KHZ 600kW TX. Distance 1050 miles. Weak reception. 18.28 UTC. Radio Pulpit, Meyerton near Johannesburg, on 657KHZ, 50kW TX. distance 720 mile. Weak reception. 18.40 UTC. Umhlobo Wenene FM, Komga, near East London, on 846kHZ 100kW TX. Distance 550miles. Weak reception. 20.55 UTC. Family Radio Lancer's Gap, Maseru, Lesotho on 1197 KHZ 50kW TX. Distance 610 miles. Fair reception.

I use a Sony ICF-SW35 and a home built MW loop antenna.

Regards,
Wally Greig