[IRCA] Off topic - WGN 720 Milt Rosenburg retires from talk radio

[IRCA] Off topic - WGN 720 Milt Rosenburg retires from talk radio

This may be off topic, but one of the nice things about DX'ing, hard core or not, is listening to the ideas, sounds and programs we locate. Milt Rosenburg is one of those, as I and I am sure others find 720 AM (and 820 AM in my location) to be good stations to listen to in the evenings and otherwise.

Hope whomever replaces Milt is half the quality talk-show host he is.