Re: [IRCA] 940 in Des Moines running OC

I do wonder if KVSH powers down. I'm pretty sure transmitter control, sign
on/off and power up/down is done at the studio, about 2 miles from the
tower.

If anyone thinks they've logged KVSH, their website www.kvsh.com has a live
stream. On air 6am to 10pm central.

They're easy to ID.. country music most days, very little in the way of
station imaging/id's.

Theyre one of my favorite stations to listen to online.

Paul