[IRCA] ULR DX.........One NEW STN and a RELOG CALL CHANGE @ Sunset tonight

Hi Guys:

 Some interesting stuff being heard tonight at Sunset. Didn't seem to favour any specific direction......Good Conditions from everywhere!! Lots of Little Guys poking through the Big Guns tonight. ONE NEW Station heard and also a RELOG with CALL CHANGE.

1210 WSBI Static Tennessee was in Parallel to 1130 WYXE Gallatin, Tennessee's Live WEB FEED. I wasn't able to find a Live Feed for 1210 WSBI However. My understanding is that 1130 WYXE and 1210 WSBI are in //.

STATIC, Tennessee...what a great Town name for a Radio Station eh??!!

RADIO USED..................SONY SRF-T615 Ultralight BAREFOOT

ULR LOG TOTALS are now..................1047 Stations Heard.

73............ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA

1210  WSBI  Static, TENNESSEE   Dec/19/12  1740-1750 EST      SPANISH    FAIR
In WPHT Null. Male preacher with SPANISH Religion Talk. Many mentions of "Iglesias"
and several mentions of "Radio VIDA". Stayed in solid for about 10 Minutes. I was able to // this
with the LIVE WEB FEED for 1130 WYXE Gallatin, Tennessee, which is a sister Station of WSBI.

NEW STN                   ULR # 1047         10 KW Days
ROSS, ONT.
1450  WPGG  Atlantic City, NEW JERSEY  Dec/19/12   1659 EST     EE      GOOD
Spot for the "Air National Guard". ID as "WPGG Atlantic City and WPGG DOT COM".
Into news by OM DJ. Also gave ID as "1450 WPG".

RELOG EX-WENJ                                1 KW
ROSS, ONT.