Re: [IRCA] (no subject)

Saul - the default wav file format is going to give you a file size somewhat near your 2.5 MB. You can choose a wav format in Audacity that will be smaller but I wouldn't put too much time into getting wav's working - why not set up mp3? Many of us are satisfied with 32 kb mp3 which is only 4 KB per second or 120 KB for your half minute clip.

Chuck