Re: [IRCA] any TAs out there?

Hi, Nick.  Sure wish we could say that the TAs were awash out here, and
sure enough there are lots, but mostly very weak on the Perseus waterfall.
 1215 is there with I'd call a 3.5 to 4 level carrier.  Not bad for sure.
 Carriers also noted on 1485,  1458, 1422, 1341, 1386, 1323, 1314, 1278,
1251, 1206, 1116 (next strongest after 1215), 1107, 1098 (also strong),
1053, 963, 954, 945, 936, 909, 882(strong), 873, 864, 855, 837, 819, 783,
756 (fairly strong), 747,  531.  Wow, this really surprised me....very much
like evenings years ago during solar minima.  I'm sure I would be hearing a
load of audios in Masset!  1215 was coming in here a few minutes ago with
occasional audibility.  Thanks for your progress note from PEI.  That big
storm is heading your way (Sandy)?  Be safe,....Walt